Who can buy Pro Level Membership?
Pro level is available to customers who are already BANPAS members.
You cannot join at this level, you must first sign up to our Standard membership and then follow our application process to upgrade to Pro.
What are the benefits of being a Pro Level member?
* Highlighted listing on our website directory
* Access to recorded webinars for 12 months / lifetime of paid Pro membership after broadcast date
* Use of BANPAS Pro logo on website and other literature
* 24hr legal helpline with Aaduki
* Chance to be featured on our parent-targeted blog
How much does it cost to upgrade?
It is free for BANPAS members to apply for Pro membership.
If you achieve pro Level, your subscription payment will increase to either £19 per month or £190 per year.
A gallery will be opened for you to upload your images to for scoring.
If you do not upload your images within 7 days your gallery will expire.
If your upload gallery expires without you uploading images, there will be a £25 admin fee to re-open it for you.
When can I apply?
Members are welcome to apply for Pro level membership at any point of their membership, even if you have only just become a member.
How do I apply?
Instructions are made available in our Member’s Resources Hub.
How will upgrading affect my payments?
In the case of monthly paying members – your monthly subscription amount will increase on your next payment date
In the case of annual paying members – pro-rata amounts are calculated on an individual basis
What images do I need to submit?
* 12 anonymous (un-watermarked) images for individual scoring by our panel of Ambassadors.
* Sessions can be newborn up to 12 months – no maternity.
* Ideally images will be taken from different sessions
How are my images scored?
Your images will be assessed as an entire porfolio on the following basis:
* Focus – we expect images to have clear sharp focus on the subject
* Exposure – we expect images to be properly exposed
* Lighting – we expect to see an understanding of the use of light
* Posing – we expect to see refined posing with thought given to any parents and siblings
* Creativity – we expect to see your creativity and style
Who scores my submission?
All images are scored by our team of ambassadors (meet the team HERE)
The ambassadors who score the panels that are submitted don’t know whose panel they are scoring and scoring is done independently – they are not permitted to discuss images or scoring.
This ensures that we get a fair score across the board.
The ambassadors who score the panels are also pro level and some of them are leaders in our industry with many years experience, so they understand the importance of screen calibration, lighting and posing
How long does it take?
We give you 7 days to upload your images to your gallery.
Once images have been uploaded, we then open the gallery to our Ambassadors for scoring and ask them to score within 14 days.
However, please be advised the scoring process can occasionally take longer during holiday periods.
What happens if I pass?
Your payment subscription will increase to either £19 per month or £199 per year
What happens if I fail?
Not everybody is successful with their application making our Pro Level membership something to be proud of.
You will receive feedback about your scores.
Your membership will remain at its current level and your payment subscription will not be affected.
Members can apply for Pro as many times as they like.
You are welcome to upgrade to our Premium membership level. Read more about that HERE